Thursday, June 01, 2006

I loved u there....I hate you here.....

I loved you there for.....

I loved the music of rain

I loved watching the rain from my varandah, sipping piping hot black coffee

I loved rain, walking through water filled 'idavazhikal',spalshing water and making myself more and more wet. Also, making sure that nobody sees that.

I loved watching drenched trees.

I loved the sun light peeping through the water drops.

I loved cooling my eyes with those water-crystals (This is a water like film formed around stems of grasses)

I hate you here for.....

I hate the aandhi (a strong dusty wind, which usually happens before rain) before rain, which make my balconies dirtier.

I hate the traffic jams which make me late to reach home.

I hate the dirty water filled gutters.

I hate the cab drivers who enjoy the water splash by staining my new white dress (daag sche hai, par mera Surf excel does not do that).

I hate the flies who enjoy the rain on food items and my veranda. (Yes, it is a fly’s season on rainy days).

3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Dhanush | ധനുഷ് said...

hi lekshmi .. u have been tagged

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Suji said...

Seems you really miss Kerala like every malayali....even those who have never lived there like me. :)

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger pophabhi said...

Rain - gives all those memories. Especially the idavazhi one - i think it will stay in the hearts of all people around parur. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home