Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mujhe Lassi nahi peeni hai

Continuation of the hot discussion going on in my team...Somebody sent a list of Desi products to be used and those Pardesi products to be avoided, the revenue flowing out to other countries due to those so called- foreign branded ones and blah blah blah.
Do we really need to avoid all these foreign brands? Do we really distinguish between Desi and Pardesi products when we go for shopping? It is only the quality and the comfort levels that leads us. If I don't like Lassi, why I should have it only for the sake of pouring in to the so called Indian economy.

I don't want to go deep into the pros and cones of globalization and MNC culture and all those serious stuff. I would rather prefer to enjoy what is conveneient and suitable for me.

A common man's thought.....

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger പാവം പയ്യന്‍ said...

leeeeekshmi.read ur blog.i am a forced bachelor.want to know why.i was a studious and intelligent student upto 10 th.being in a lower middleclass family,due to situations that i explain later,i end up as a waste.i dont want to produce children to whom i cant dedicate myself.they will become like me.see u later.pramod_mc2003@yahoo.com

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger പാവം പയ്യന്‍ said...

lekshmiiiiiiiii,i was employed in a private firm in delhi from 98 to2000.at greenpark.where are u.am at kannur.i like ur language.my classmates are at delhi.ohhhhhhh.it is 2 o clock morning.see u.u r in my fav.visit keralablogpayyannur.blogspot.com and get dissappointed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home